Potential Huge airdrop On Phi Testnet Don’t Miss It!
Phi is the first social metaverse focused on “on-chain Identity” created using ENS domains and proven wallet activity. It encourages users to interact with various Web3 protocols, which in turn provides positive feedback to the entire crypto ecosystem.
🔹 Phi Twitter
🔹 Phi Discord
- Interact with the dapp
- Share on Twitter
- Provide Google Form Feedback
- Provide feedback on Discord
- Change the chain to ETH Goerli and get facuet
Now we will need a ENS domain on Goerli testnet. So go to ENS domain, make sure you’ve selected Goerli chain, and get a ENS domain 👇🏻
- Click on “Go to app”
- Connect wallet
- Search and purchase any preferred domain name of your choice
- After purchase, click “Set As Primary ENS Name”
But if you already have an ENS name, no need to purchase a new one. Simply make your domain as primary domain (important) 👇🏻
- Click “My account”
- Then click the dropdown button and select your domain name and click “save”.
- Now open Phi app and connect wallet (Mumbai chain)
- Click the button, “CREATE LAND”, to create your land from your ENS domain 👇🏻
- Now click the “QUEST” to see objects you can claim 👇🏻
- You can add as much as you can.
- Now click the “Shop” button > Add to cart > Purchase 👇🏻
- Click on wallet and deposit the objects 👇🏻
- Finally click on “EDIT” and start building whatever you like on the land.
- Click the land, then the objects you can place on your land will be displayed 👇🏻
- Also add link to the object. For now you can add any link you want 👇🏻
- After done, click on Save and confirm transaction.
- Now, you need to share your land on Twitter. For this, simply click on the right bottom button 👇🏻
Next share feedback here: https://forms.gle/bFZY512RpjZscdGq8
▶ And finally share feedback on discord and share your land: https://discord.gg/xAMFzUkv
Done!!! 🎉 You’ve successfully completed the task.
🚨 Official Announcement: https://medium.com/philand/phi-launches-on-polygon-mumbai-testnet-b61be66fc57a
✅ Follow us on Telegram to stay up-to-dated.